Tim Hanafy is a dedicated Behavior Consultant with passion and understanding of children with behavioral issues, feeding disorders and developmental delays . Qualifications and experience in Canada and Dubai have enabled implementation of behavior management strategies to suit the individual needs of each child.
14 years experience in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis), a member of the A ssociation for Behavior Analysis International , and received training from Len Levin, Ph.D., BCBA-D .
Graduated with honors from the University of Toronto with a B.Sc. in Psychology and became a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society as a result of this achievement. Since receiving formal ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) training in 2003 has developed an insightful understanding of childhood development intervention with a special focus on ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders). After receiving AEPS (Assessment, Evaluation and Programming System) certification in 2008, focused on training teachers, parents and caregivers to enhance a child’s development within their natural environment.
As a Behavior Analyst working in Asia for the past 9 years (in both private and governmental organizations), has created, implemented, monitored, and reviewed developmental intervention programs for children with special needs (especially those affected by ASD).
Key Intervention Roles:
· Behavioral/developmental/academic/feeding support in home/school/community
· Support for children with ASD, Language disorders, Developmental Delay, learning difficulties (including children affected by ADHD), and children with feeding issues
· IEP (Individualized Education Program) development, monitoring, and revision (based on the AEPS)
· Conducting seminars on ASD/behavioral therapy · Dedicated to working with children that have special needs for the past fifteen years · Strong background and certification in the AEPS (Assessment, Evaluation, and Programming System)
· Solid experience in assessment, IEP (Individualized Education Program) creation, delivery of program content (in both therapeutic and classroom setting), and monitoring of children’s progress · Demonstrated ability in training, monitoring, and providing feedback to staff/parents/teachers/caregivers
· Specialist training in managing behavior (e.g. performing functional analysis of behavior), and knowledge of assessment tools such as the ABLLS (Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills)
· Deeply committed to delivering quality instruction and care while achieving superior outcomes Conditions Served :
Service is Most Well Known For: